10 Interesting Facts About Women
It’s always fun to read some interesting facts about women. If you think that men and women are similar, you may be very wrong. My psychoanalysis professor likes to joke that we are absolutely different species. Maybe it’s a joke, but it’s really not far from reality. Read the 10 interesting facts about women.
1. If a man goes on a seven-day trip, he’ll pack five days worth of clothes and will wear some things twice; if a woman goes on a seven-day trip she’ll pack 21 outfits because she doesn’t know what she’ll feel like wearing each day.
2. A woman does not have a man’s habit to scratch her noggin when she thinks of an answer to a confusing question, for example. Women do not like to show they are confused. They never want to ruin their hairdo with that gesture either.
3. The other of the facts about women that a woman feels awkward if she does not carry anything in her hands. That is why they always carry their handbags around.
4. Facts about women, they need to cry. And they won’t do it alone unless they know you can hear them.
5. Women will always ask questions that have no right answer, in an effort to trap you into feeling guilty.
6. Women have a hard time admitting when they are wrong. This means that we hardly ever apologize, so when we do, you better savor the moment. We are stubborn and just think that we are always right.
7. Women don’t understand the appeal of sports. Men seek entertainment that allows them to escape reality. Women seek entertainment that reminds them of how horrible things could be.
8. Facts about women, they can’t refuse to answer a ringing phone, no matter what she’s doing. It might be the lottery calling.
9. Women keep three different shampoos and two different conditioners in the shower. After a woman showers, the bathroom will smell like a tropical rain forest.
10. Women love to talk and talk and talk some more. For some reason they feel that if there is silence going on they need to fill it with some sort of drivel. This also falls along the lines that women love to gossip. Sometimes, we can’t think of anything to say or talk about, so we gossip and this is the facts about women.