10 Interesting Math Facts
Math facts is the study of quantity, structure, space, and change. Mathematicians seek out patterns and formulate new conjectures. Mathematicians resolve the truth or falsity of conjectures by mathematical proof. The research required to solve mathematical problems can take years or even centuries of sustained inquiry. Let’s see the 10 interesting Math facts.
1. π=3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510 58209 74944 59230 78164 06286 20899 86280 34825 34211 70679 82148 08651 32823 …
2. The other interesting Math facts that a sphere has two sides. However, there are one-sided surfaces.
3. There are shapes of constant width other than the circle. One can even drill square holes.
4. The other interesting Math facts, there are just five regular polyhedra.
5. In a group of 23 people, at least two have the same birthday with the probability greater than 1/2.
6. The Math facts that everything you can do with a ruler and a compass you can do with the compass alone.
7. Among all shapes with the same perimeter a circle has the largest area.
8. One of the interesting Math facts that there are curves that fill a plane without holes.
9. Much as with people, there are irrational, perfect, complex numbers.
10. Last but not the least about Math facts, Mathematics studies stability, projections and values, values are often absolute but may also be extreme, local or global.